Our client, who are a leading multinational business and highly respected in their field, are in the market for a Senior Tax Manager with strong corporate or personal tax experience. This is an international role that will be highly visible across the business, interacting with senior stakeholders and driving projects, some global travel will be required.
* Work alongside the team lead to deliver new projects;
* This will involve working collaboratively across the different work streams, Global Finance, In House Legal team, as well as the wider business;
* Involving subject matter experts as necessary to identify practical solutions and ensure that these are implemented and embedded in the business;
* Constant review of structure and processes to identify scope for improvement, seeking opportunities to leverage technology;
* Ad-hoc projects requiring understanding of internal accounting and revenue processes, working with Global Finance teams to deliver results;
Examples of projects include:
* Leading the tax response in relation to potential changes required to the business structure arising as a consequence of Brexit, working alongside the In House Legal team;
* Restructuring projects e.g. restructuring a number of offices in Europe - including identification and consideration of options, modelling work to assess impact and implementation of proposals, working together with local finance and tax partners;
* Review and consideration of appropriate structures to support new business lines;
* Selection and implementation of global tax compliance management software, working closely with the Audit Committee and liaising with external advisers to deliver the solution;
* New office opening projects;
* Development and implementation of Tax Strategy for the firm; and
* Implementation of transfer pricing policies and supporting CFOs globally through the BEPs and CBCR changes.
* Must be personable with ability to develop strong relationships across the business, including the In House Legal team and also work collaboratively with external tax advisors, tax and managing partners across the firm;
* Strong project management and IT skills;
* Able to adapt and respond to business change;
* Broad knowledge of international tax and accounting issues affecting professional partnerships;
* Ability to communicate complex tax and accounting issues both orally and in writing at the highest levels (e.g. Audit Committee);
* Qualified accountant (CA, ACCA, or equivalent experience);
* Personal or corporate tax experience.