Work for a global manufacturing group with operations in 120+ countries.
Our client is a market leading manufacturing corporate with significant operations in over 120 countries. Due to increased demand for tax services they are looking to build out their Indirect Tax advisory function with a new Customs Duty Advisor. The role will have a global remit, supporting the Customs Lead and Head of Indirect Tax.
* Ensure Customs Duty is accurately applied in all transactions involving international business units.
* Identify and implement Customs Duty saving initiatives.
* Represent the business globally, working collaboratively on engagements and negotiations with government bodies, tax authorities, and auditors.
* Ensure operational effectiveness and continuously improve the integrity of systems and controls.
* Work with regional and global stakeholders on Customs Duty initiatives.
* Act as a proactive member of the Tax team, providing ad hoc support where required.
In order to succeed in this challenging role, it is expected that you will have:
* Minimum 3+ years experience in Customs Duty, though more senior candidates will also be suitable.
* Excellent communication skills and strong commercial decision making.
The next step
Please contact Ben Shepherd for a confidential discussion