Say goodbye to timesheets and join a growing team with great opportunity to earn commission on top of a great base salary!
You will receive great training and development, clear progression and exposure to a wide range of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
* Understanding the requirements for R&D tax relief and applying them in respect to clients' development activities to ensure the relevant tax legislation and guidelines are met.
* Drafting of clear technical and financial documents to justify R&D activities
* Being aware of industry developments and legislative changes relevant to R&D tax relief
* Managing client's R&D claims, advising and liaising from both a tax a nd science/engineering/IT perspective.
* Providing support to R&D tax relief claims in the event of HMRC enquiries
* Accounting/Tax experience - ATT, ICAS or ICAEW etc.
* UK corporation tax compliance
* Curiosity, awareness and an interest in science, technology and innovation
* Outstanding numerical ability and a proven track record of working to tight deadlines
* Experience dealing with HMRC or other tax authorities, either on general corporate tax aspects or on specific R&D related matters.
To apply, contact Greg Farr