A Top 10 firm with a proven track record of success have an opportunity for an Expatriate Tax Senior Manager to join them in a newly created position.
This growing firm have experienced year on year success with 20% growth and have hired a number of leading names within the industry. They are advocates of flexible working and focus on ensuring a great culture within their teams.
Looking for an Expatriate Tax Senior Manager who would like the opportunity to grow their career with a tailored progression plan, this position will be a senior member of the Tax group, responsible for assisting Partners and servicing clients, and managing people within the Tax department.
The firm have an interesting and diverse portfolio of clients ranging from FTSE100 through to mid-market businesses. A priority in this role will be business development of existing and new clients, recognising new opportunities and acting upon these with Partner support. Wider responsibilities include:
* Acting as a senior point of contact within firm for queries
* Participation in proposals for new work from existing and new clients
* Management of client portfolio including billing and cash collection in line with firm criteria
* Identification of technical and risk matters and escalation as appropriate
* Participation in management of team
You will need to be able to bring to the role a strong knowledge and background in Expatriate Tax, an ability to grow revenue through building networks and the ability to profitably manage a client portfolio.
For more information apply below or contact Gabriella