Description: You will be an integral member of the UK tax team, working closely with the team’s International Tax Director to help manage and optimize the organisation’s tax position. The role will be supporting with UK tax compliance, reporting and providing corporate tax advisory support across the wide group.
- Preparation of UK direct tax returns and maintaining up to date and accurate details on file
- Dealing with day-to-day queries across VAT, payroll taxes and tax accounting
- Advising the business on the tax implications of corporate decisions.
- Assist with Transfer Pricing projects
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified, with experience of reporting under IFRS
- Experience of corporate tax compliance and Alphatax would be beneficial
- Exposure to international tax issues, VAT would be advantageous
- Committed team player with a real ‘can-do’ attitude