Corporate Tax Manager - Senior Manager
Pure Search are exclusively working on behalf of an established firm of Accountants, Auditors and Tax Advisers with a track record of advising entrepreneurial private clients and small to medium sized businesses across the Real Estate, Hospitality and Leisure sectors since the 1950's.
The firm has a traditional service ethos with high quality advice and information being delivered by the Partners and supported by experienced and motivated professionals.
The successful candidate will specialise in business taxation (Corporation Tax) with ideally an understanding or desire to learn VAT, in an eight partner West End practice with a varied client base ranging from entrepreneurs through established family businesses to substantial real estate company/fund structures.
* Work as part of the Business Tax team of six people (including one partner and one director) and will report to Tax and Audit partners and directors.
* The work will include assisting in the management of the Business Tax team in compliance matters and providing special tax advice.
* He/ she will be required to ensure output is provided at a very high standard of delivery.
* The role requires the individual to gain an in-depth understanding of the client base - in particular the large real estate company/fund structures - and use this to take a holistic approach to delivering tax services in order to add further value.
* He/ she will be responsible for ensuring assignments are properly staffed and completed on time and within budgets as well as ensuring risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to.
* Developing and motivating other staff is also an important part of this role.
* This is a client facing role which requires a mixture of good technical knowledge, a commercial approach and an ability to work with a wide variety of individuals both inside and outside the practice, often at a senior level.
* Good oral and written communication skills are an essential part of delivering advice and reports to clients.
Contact me for a confidential conversation.