Fancy working for a FTSE 100 business?
Strong International Tax advisory experience?
Tired of time-sheets and looking to make the move in-house?
- This might be the role you have been waiting for!
Within this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Tax and the Group Tax team on strategic tax projects, and providing international tax structuring and finance advice to the relevant business units.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Supporting the overall group strategy, to help advise on where the business should focus its resources
* Supporting M&A tax work and working with external providers and in-house teams
* Advising and implementing on strategic tax initiatives, and assessing the value generated for the business
* Leading & supporting on ad-hoc projects and initiatives as required
This is a pure advisory role, and would be very suitable for an individual who is currently sat within an International Tax/M&A transactions tax team in the Big 4 or mid-tier firms.
Please do apply ASAP to be considered.