You will report directly into the Head of Tax within the UK Tax department and will be responsible for all direct tax and some indirect tax matters for the group in the UK. You will work with the global teams in the business and gain exposure across various advisory projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Work with the different departments such as finance, legal and treasury, to streamline the corporate tax processes within the business
* Ensuring that there is full flexibility in the team to meet business needs
* Ensuring full compliance of reporting of direct taxes, and that all tax payments are submitted within the right time frame.
* Monitoring changes in tax legislation related to corporate tax and VAT, and managing the introduction of these changes to the business
* Supporting tax planning and optimisation projects to increase efficiency in direct and indirect taxes in the UK group
* Monitoring compliance against global tax risk management policies internally.
* Coordinating and facilitating internal and external tax reviews and audits
* Dealing with ad hoc tax requests in the business.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this opportunity, or get in touch to have a confidential discussion.