Tax Manager for a leading Technology firm based in Central London.
You'll be working on a wide range of different tax issues from compliance, to reporting, to advisory/planning, across the full spectrum of different taxes. You'll be reporting to the Head of Tax and working with teams across the company.
- Ensuring the fulfilment all of compliance obligations for all relevant corporate taxes with the assistance of external advisors (where relevant).
- Identifying opportunities to bring currently outsourced work in-house, again using technology.
- Helping to advise on the tax implications of all new product launches, ensuring that both costs and opportunities for savings are flagged early on, and using a commercial mindset to help reach solutions.
- Working alongside professional advisors to support in advising on all tax aspects of business expansion, reorganisation and cross-border transactions involving multiple jurisdictions.
- Designing and implementing policies to mitigate key cross border tax risks.
- Making sure tax consequences on transfer pricing are well understood and managed by the wider business.
- Qualified accountant and/or qualified tax advisor.
- Experience working in a tax department either within professional services and/or in-house.
- You're keen learn & develop and dive into the unknown.
Please get in touch with Kieran Moon for a confidential discussion