This leading UK accountancy practice has an opportunity for a Tax Investigations Director to take a leading role with-in their team. The division falls between the firms Private Client Tax practice and a growing corporate tax team. The Tax team consists of 170 employee's in London and 500 across the UK. The Private Client Tax team has relationships with predominantly high net worth individuals and large international family offices. Furthermore, the firm has made a number of key hires across the group with new Partners joining the tax team in Employment, Direct and VAT which has allowed the firm to build further relationships with FTSE100 businesses down through to mid-market clients.
Our client are great advocates of flexible working and offer exceptional benefits which include 8% pension, bonus, private medical and numerous other benefits. The Directors base pay is in line with a Big4/Top10 firm.
The role would suit an experienced Director or Senior Manager seeking the next step. He/she will be expected to work with a large existing portfolio and look to develop their Tax Investigations offering. This will offer a route to Partner and the autonomy to build a division in a highly successful tax team with the support of the Head of Tax and Head of Private Client.
* Advising on and acting in technical disputes with HMRC
* Advising on and acting in the most serious cases where HMRC's Special Investigations office is involved.
* Advising on and acting in formal enquiries.
* Critical examination of documentary evidence and providing expert evidence and cross-examination arguments for your legal team.
* Helping to mine data in response to requests from HMRC.
* COP 9 & 8
Pure is a market leader in Tax Investigations appointments having placed key people across the worlds leading accountancy practices. To discuss the above role and the wider market please contact Lee Redding or follow the link below to forward your CV and apply.