This multinational FTSE100 giant holds a key position in several distinct industrial markets. With operations in every continent, it delivers luxury branded products and high value commodities to costumers all over the worldwide.
With a good sized Group Tax Team and track record for developing future leaders, you will enjoy a varied and exciting career path. Furthermore, the level of commercial engagement is truly exceptional, and a clear reflection of how well profiled the Group Tax Team is, within the corporate head quarters.
As International Tax Manager, your principal area of concern will be to assist in managing the group’s tax affairs, delivering the group’s tax strategy, providing international tax support to the Group businesses in particular on M&A, transfer pricing and tax risk.
Advisory and project work
- Provide tax advice for M&A projects
- Supporting the business in relation to tax queries
- Assist with other tax team projects, for example total tax data, country by country reporting
Corporate tax compliance and risk management
- Preparation of UK group corporation tax returns
- Support the business with R&D claims, dealing with HMRC queries, CFC calculations and transfer pricing support
- Support workings for UK GAAP accounts
Group tax reporting and control
- Year-end process and preparation of the tax disclosure for the group consolidated accounts under IFRS
- Interim reporting
- Budget and quarterly forecasting
• ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
• Strong Corporate Tax background in the context of a large group
• Knowledge of UK plc tax accounting and reporting
• Ability to review current processes and suggest improvements
• Ability to discuss tax technical matters in plain language
• Above average bonus scheme
• Broad international exposure
• Central London offices
For a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners.