My client is an independent provider of high-value Corporate, Investment Funds, Trust and Private client services. Their cross-border expertise allows them to deliver professional solutions to businesses and investment funds, high net worth individuals and families, throughout the world.
This client is dedicated, day in and day out, to the preservation and growth of their clients wealth and assets. An unwavering focus on international tax, trust and fiduciary services for individuals, families, corporations and investment funds. With a handpicked team of highly skilled, multilingual, experienced and action-oriented advisors, they are committed to cover all the angles to steer their clients on the best possible path.
* UK Self Assessment Income Tax Returns;
* Taxation of UK Resident Non Domiciled individuals including but not limited to pre-immigration planning, the application of the Remittance Basis, Overseas Workday Relief;
* Capital tax planning, including inheritance tax and trusts;
* Drafting instructions to Tax Barristers/QC's;
* Dealing with HMRC enquiries;
* Remuneration planning including share incentivisation schemes;
* Structuring of Real Estate acquisition and disposal transactions;
* Supporting the wider tax function of the firm, reporting directly to the Partners and supervision/training of junior staff.
The successful candidate will be advising directors of large multinationals, business owners and high net worth individuals. She/he will report directly to the partners and will manage directly a portfolio of clients.
Competitive package and salary