We require a self-motivated and positive individual with a passion for quality and excellence in service delivery and an attention to detail with associated skills for communication, working as part of a team.
Our Client are a large independent Chartered Accountancy, who have offices based across the South West. They have a fantastic reputation with their clients, which has stemmed from the service they provide. Our client always provide their staff with the support they deserve and try to enable the right career paths for their employees.
Duties for this Senior Tax Advisor, within this chartered accountancy include:
* Undertaking internal reviews with a view to identifying tax advisory opportunities.
* Preparation of basic tax advice for clients
* Assisting with larger advisory projects as required
* Preparation Self-Assessment Tax Returns for High Net Worth Individuals
* Completion of US Tax Returns (training will be given)
* Supporting colleagues across the offices with tax advice/assistance
* Internal and external presentations
* Other work as determined by Line Manager and Partner
This role will provide great breadth of work from a compliance and advisory focus. There will be plenty of opportunity to become more involved with special and adhoc projects.
The desirable skills/experience for this Senior Tax Advisor based in Gloucestershire are:-
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Attention to Detail
* Team Working
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Minimum of 2 years tax specific experience
* Accounts preparation experience
* Personal Tax and Corporation Tax return preparation
* Capital Taxes experience
* Portfolio management experience
For this Senior Tax Advisor position our client are offering a competitive salary. The role and responsibility are flexible within reason, depending on level of candidate experience. The firm is extremely friendly, welcoming and supportive of all of their staff.