This leading central London based Tax Boutique are currently recruiting for a Trust Manager or Senior Manager to join their growing team.
The successful individual will mainly be involved in the provision of specialist advice on in all manner of Private Client focussed matters work; including trusts (employment related trusts, family trusts and potentially charitable trusts and foundations),probate, wills, IHT/Estate estate planning, CGT planning, wills and probate, trusts and elderly client services.
- Assisting the Director of Trusts and Estates in growing and developing an ambitious, highly regarded and commercial trust and estate practice.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with clients and assist in developing new relationships with third party referrers and their clients.
- Assisting the Director of Trusts and Estates in managing private client matters, with a particular focus on trusts.
- Administration of trusts and estates (including tax compliance, accounts preparation and record keeping).
- Advising on Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax matters (including planning)
- Assisting with estate planning reviews for clients focussing on asset protection.
- The successful candidate must be willing to work closely with other departments and fee earners within the Firm.
For more information on this role then please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood