This is a fantastic role working for one of the biggest corporates' globally. Reporting into the Global Head of Tax Policy & Controversy this is an incredibly interesting role focused on advisory and tax planning.
* In-depth understanding of the latest policy development for indirect tax;
* Performing impact analysis from tax financials, compliance strategy and tax risk perspectives and provide recommendations;
* Developing technical positions on key tax developments;
* Attending meetings with external stakeholders at global/regional/country level and share our technical positions where necessary;
* Developing and maintaining tax intelligence/knowledge database;
* Providing supports to other tax functional teams from indirect tax policy perspectives;
* Preparing training materials and delivering training's to internal stakeholders.
* Degree in finance, economics or tax law or relevant equivalent;
* Professionally qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent;
* A minimum of 15 years experience in indirect tax with a mixed background (i.e. Big Four accountancy firm plus leading multinational). Experience with tax administration would be a plus.
* Practical experiences on indirect tax policy is a must.
* Preferably experience in developing tax technical training programs for in house use (either at Big Four or within an MNC);
* Tenacious personality with both the drive and impact to bring projects to successful resolution;
* Strong organisation and coordination skills;
* Strong team player, excellent intercultural skills with the ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment;
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English;
* Could work under pressure;
* This position will involve significant amounts of travel that may take place at short notice.
Please apply via the link below and get in touch with Lynley Hall on 0207 509 8435.