This global media leader and provider of business information has operations in three continents and global revenues exceeding $10bn. With their tax technology team quickly becoming the fastest growing part of the business, the Group are looking to bring on board an indirect tax trained professional with significant indirect tax domain knowledge.
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for driving the tactical and strategic direction of the indirect tax solution.
• Responsible for driving the tactical and strategic direction of the Indirect Tax solution suite in the European market, including Compliance, Determination, Global Audit Manager and Workflow Management products.
• Accelerate business performance by identifying and delivering on growth initiatives, leading the go-to-market initiatives, define pricing & packaging, and be an active thought leader in the industry.
• Drive innovation and differentiation across the group of products
• Continuously monitor market trends to adjust strategies and focus areas based on changing market dynamics
• Background in indirect tax
• In-house or practice applicants welcome
• Proven track record of supporting business growth (e.g. direct selling/ pre-sales/ product marketing)
• Experience of successfully managing large business projects
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills for liaison with external stakeholders and internal staff at all levels
• Customer-centric: able to represent the customers’ perspective and maintain strong client relationships
• Experience of market segmentation and financial analysis is desired but not essential
• Experience of using and/or promoting tax technology is desired
• Experience of client support, product development or consultancy is desired
• Chance to travel
• Excellent progression path
• Contributory pension scheme
For a confidential discussion contact Alin Brekke at Nebula Partners.