Leading firm of advisors based in the West End are recruiting a p/q or ACA/CTA tax specialist.
Your new role
A young progressive firm based in the heart of the West End are currently looking to recruit a Private Client Tax Specialist for their team.
The successful candidate will be advising directors of large multinationals, business owners and high net worth individuals. They will report directly to the partners and will manage directly a portfolio of clients.
The main areas of involvement will include:
- UK Self Assessment Income Tax Returns;
- Taxation of UK Resident Non Domiciled individuals including but not limited to pre-immigration planning, the application of the Remittance Basis, Overseas Workday Relief;
* Capital tax planning, including inheritance tax and trusts;
* Drafting instructions to Tax Barristers/QC's;
* Dealing with HMRC enquiries;
* Remuneration planning including share incentivisation schemes;
* Structuring of Real Estate acquisition and disposal transactions;
* Supporting the wider tax function of the firm, reporting directly to the Partners and supervision/training of junior staff.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally a minimum of 2 years ACA/CTA post qualification experience although part qualified candidates will also be considered.
The desire to work in a small, progressive, ambitious organisation and with previous exposure to business development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.