City of London
Since launching in the 1980's, it has become one of the world's leading FinTech organisations spreading across Europe, Asia Pacifc and North America.
The purpose of this role is to support business effectiveness and sustainability by managing the firm's tax obligations through establishing frameworks for tax compliance and coordinating with external advisors and various tax revenue
The group tax team is responsible for a variety of taxes including Corporate, International, TP & VAT so there are fantastic opportunities for growth and development.
* Ensure the firm is in compliance with all its tax obligations.
* Prepare direct and indirect tax returns in an accurate and timely manner.
* Prepare tax related financial report disclosures.
* Liaise with external advisors, tax authorities and other members of the tax team on tax related issues.
* Respond to ad hoc queries and projects relating to tax affairs.
* Provide tax advice to ensure that the business operates in a tax effective and compliant manner.
* Review current tax compliance practices in light of current and future business transactions and develop new approaches where necessary.
* Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training
* When dealing with all customers, clients or colleagues ensure that we provide a clear, fair and consistent high quality service that presents a professional and positive image of the firm.
* 3+ years broad UK tax experience.
* Exceptional communications skills, verbal and written.
* Suitable qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CTA or overseas equivalent).