Global investment bank is looking to recruit a stand alone Group Tax Manager to run the tax function.
Your new company
This global investment bank is looking to recruit a stand alone Group Tax Manager to run the tax function. This is a newly created role.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for all taxes (excluding payroll related) including:
* Transfer Pricing adjustments and documentation;
* Corporate Tax including UK GAAP, IFRS, HGB reconciliations;
* Deferred Tax / IFRS;
* FATCA / CRS / BBSI.
* Ensure systems are in place to enable the accurate and timely reporting of tax requirements;
* Maintain a high level of awareness on tax matters and HMRC requirements, sharing knowledge through out the department;
* Working very closely with other members of the Finance team, invoke instructions given by the Head of Finance and ensure that work is carried out according to working instructions to an high level of accuracy and submitted in a timely fashion;
* Health-check existing methods, ensure quality and relevance of work produced and ensure awareness of responsibilities, maintaining procedure documents where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
* ACA / CTA / Steuerberater;
* Experience gained from within professional services or another financial services institution;
* Excellent communication skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.