Remote working Tax Manager/Tax Senior Manager
Location: Home working
£400-£650 dependent on experience
6 months-12 months, potential temporary to permanent
Are you looking for a role that offers flexibility and home working? Are you Tax professional with extensive experience in the review of corporate tax returns and tax accounting packs?
We are currently recruiting for a number of corporate tax compliance managers and senior managers to work remotely on contract for this world leading professional services firm. You will manage a range of activities that together will result in high quality service for your clients.
* Up-front scoping and engagement planning with clients
* Liaison with the data management team on the approach to data collection for your clients.
* Review and submission of tax accounting schedules
* Review and ultimate submission of corporation tax returns
* Opportunity spotting for related services and helping clients to manage their tax risk.
* You will be expected to have a high level of client contact in this role and will, of course, be expected to organise, monitor and manage your own workload.
You will ideally be ACA and/or CTA qualified with extensive experience in the review and management of corporate tax compliance and tax accounting.