This multinational FTSE100 giant holds a key position in several distinct industrial markets. With operations in every continent, it delivers luxury branded products and high value commodities to costumers all over the worldwide.
Following a strategic restructure, the need has arisen for a Tax Reporting & Transformation specialist within the Group Tax Team. Reporting directly to the Head of Tax, you will take part in delivering the overall strategy and management of all tax matters in relation to the Group’s corporate structures, operations, compliance, reporting, and change programmes. You will set the strategic direction for the Group’s tax data, information and reporting processes, with a focus on process improvement.
• Lead the transformation of the of tax aspects of the group’s financial reporting systems & processes
• Development of relevant policies & principles to support reporting obligations as required
• Lead the process improvement project
• Provide advice to tax, finance, investor relations and corporate finance in respect of all aspects of group reporting & tax
• Manage external professional service advisers
• Lead the Group’s full year and half year reporting process
• Identify and lead the strategy for the automation of the preparation of tax data and analysis for all management reporting books
• Identify opportunities for systems improvements and lead the implementation
• Development of bespoke Group tax risk management systems.
• ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
• A proven track record of having worked in a similar role in the Tax field
• Experience of tax reporting
• Relevant experience of project management and process improvement
• Strong accounting skills
• Big 4 training preferred
• Commercial experience preferred
• Work independently and manage own projects
• Able to discuss tax technical matters in plain language.
• Car allowance
• Above average bonus scheme
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Family medical cover
• Deferred Shares
• Excellent holiday entitlement
• Broad international exposure
• Central London offices.
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.