With instant brand recognition, this organisation employs over 70,000 people in four different continents with revenues approaching £10bn. Offering a range of innovative services to millions of customers in close to 200 countries, this is a truly global organisation with a portfolio of varied but complementary businesses.
As Employment Tax Manager, you will report to the Head of Employment Tax and assist with Employment tax compliance and ad hoc business query support.
• Flex-renewal – provide staff health trust benefit in kind numbers to Reward
• P11D (domestic)– data requests, checking data completeness, chauffeur benefit calculations, spouse health assessment benefit numbers, review company car benefit calculations from Fleet, sending final numbers to Payroll
• P11D (globally mobile employees) – reviewing data provided from Global Mobility for completeness, providing data to external advisors.
• EFRBS reporting – review benefit apportionments prepared by Reward and accompanying letters to individuals, preparing submission to HMRC
• Terminations – review report prepared by Payroll of employees with extended PMI arising from their termination from the business
• PSA – requesting data, reviewing/formatting data to upload to PSA Wizard, review of categorisation in the Wizard and taxability, review of taxable travel outside of the Wizard, review of NEDs benefits/expenses, email queries to Finance/People/Reward etc.
• STBV data requests – requesting data, review of data to identify days spent in the UK, identifying non-Appendix 4 employees and deciding what reporting/withholding obligations are required
• Schedule 23 – data requests, review of data and raising queries, formatting of data to meet HMRC’s template requirements, submission of returns
• SAO – SAO conversations with Payroll, draft SAO conversation guides
• CIS reporting – preparation and submission of monthly contractor returns
• Ad hoc queries from the business.
• Qualified by experience is fine, no requirements of a tax qualification
• Proven employment tax experience
• A problem solving and commercial attitude
• Strong communicator with the confidence to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
• Discretionary bonus
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Great holiday allowance
• State of the art City offices
• Flexible working environment.
For a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners.