Vacancy for a motivated tax professional to join a dynamic, emerging North London firm on a part time basis.
Your new company
A multi-disciplinary consulting firm that offers end-to-end solutions for private individuals and fast growth businesses. The firm's portfolio of services have the breadth and depth which give our clients the services that they need to succeed. Based in North London, the firm is well located for transport links across the Northern and Jubilee lines, and will offer the successful candidate a dynamic and varied portfolio tailor made to their unique skill-set.
Your new role
* You will be required to oversee the completion of personal tax returns for the portfolio allocated to you, on a timely basis within the procedures set, to ensure that they are completed efficiently. Managing a tax assistant and outsourcing team
* To attend face to face meetings with clients and in certain cases to lead those meetings
* To assist with new prospect phone calls, answering general tax queries and introducing our services.
* You will be required to produce written tax advisory reports, to include bespoke tax computations covering inheritance tax, capital gains tax, income tax and corporation tax.
* You will also be required to liaise with other departments within H M Revenue & Customs, Internal Revenue Service and third parties.
* You will be required to ensure that the client's tax liability is correctly calculated and the client is advised accordingly.
What you'll need to succeed
* A Levels (x3) at grade A-C, or equivalent.
* GCSEs (x5) including English and Maths at grade A-C, or equivalent.
* ATT/CTA qualified with 5 years plus experience
* Must have written tax advisory experience
* Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
* Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
* A team player is required as the role entails active participation in the tax team, in addition to being able to work on their own with limited guidance
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to join an expanding new firm in North London. Due to explosive growth, you will play a significant part in the firm's success story, looking after its growing UK Compliance and Advisory Practice. The opportunities for personal and professional growth are demonstrable, with the role offering a tailor-made approach that will compliment the unique skill-set of the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.