You have the chance to lead indirect tax at a global technology business in Central London. If you are a qualified VAT professional, with a mix of advisory and compliance experience, looking to expand on process, automation and MTD this could be a great fit for you.
As the Group Indirect Tax Director, you will have global responsibility for indirect tax governance, risk, business partnering and strategy, with one direct report.
What's in it for you?
* High profile within the group
* International scope
* An opportunity to influence and implement change
* Strong team culture and excellent location
* CTA qualified or equivalent qualification/experience
* Post-qualification experience either in industry or on secondment
* Significant practical experience operating in or with complex multinational companies
For a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Adams
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.