Head of Tax - Warrington Area
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company which is a in its first stage of evolution and the business has very ambitious growth plans. A senior position within the finance team and will report to the CFO. Covering all taxes particularly Corporate it requires the ability to get into the detail and understand complex transactions and issues. The role will be pivotal in further developing process to support the finance function as the group continues to grow and innovates in the market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all tax for the group working with advisers
• Corporate tax, including transfer pricing, VAT & Employment taxes including some complex employee share based awards
• Withholding taxes on a transaction by transaction basis
• Ensure tax risks are managed
• Provide relevant tax disclosures for statutory accounts
• Ad hoc tax queries
You will be a qualified tax accountant with exposure to UK and international tax who is able to take a hands-on approach to get into the detail and understand complex transactions and issues
This is a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and bonus as well as great potential for career development