A major global accounting firm are looking for a Manager to join their M&A Tax team.
Our client's dynamic M&A Tax practice promises plenty of exciting opportunities for professional and personal development, including overseas travel and working with talented, driven colleagues.
The role will involve:
• Providing tax structuring, tax due diligence and restructuring advice to a wide variety of clients, from start-ups/individuals to multinationals;
• Developing client relationships;
• Working to understand the client’s business and tailor approach accordingly;
• Assisting with technical research.
The successful candidate should have:
• CTA, ACA/CA or equivalent qualification;
• Good UK Corporate Tax knowledge and experience of M&A Tax;
• Successful track record of delivery within M&A projects;
• Commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong client relationships;
• Excellent project management skills.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply direct!