A rapidly expanding, highly prestigious property group based in London are currently seeking a Tax Accountant to join a growing in-house finance team. With operations across the UK, this would offer a newly qualified accountant the perfect opportunity to move into industry.
This position has a natural progression from tax compliance to tax strategy/structuring with hands-on guidance from the Group Head of Tax.
- Preparation, review and submission of corporate tax returns for the UK in conjunction with the Senior Tax Manager
- Work with the Head of Tax to manage the group’s VAT and PAYE responsibilities (experience not required)
- Work alongside the tax and finance team on managing the group’s ETR
- Ad hoc tax advisory and structuring work, getting progressively more involved as you get to grips with the group’s numbers.
- ACA/CTA qualified from a top 20 practice
- Strong corporate tax experience, exposure to VAT would be beneficial
- Good accounting skills with a technical mindset
- Confidence and lively attitude