We are working with a Big 4 on a Global Mobility Manger role based in London. The role will be part of their People Services Business Unit, that invested significantly in talent acquisition within 2018 and grows further in 2019. The role will cover all Global Mobility/Expatriate Tax matters, including cross-border and global coordination projects, working across a diverse client portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to join a flexible team that encourages stronger exposure to different projects and gives access to senior stakeholders. You will be working closely with the wider Business Unit, including the Tax Technology team, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
* Proven Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility experience, gained within Industry or Consulting
* Strong client engagement and management experience with the ability to develop relationships
* Able to take ownership and use initiative to resolve problems
* Good team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
* Strong commercial understanding
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki for a confidential discussion.