We are working with a Big 4 on an Assistant Tax Manager- Global Mobility role based in London. This is a great opportunity to join a team that grown significantly and enjoy progression prospects. The role would focus on the provision of advisory work and will cover cross-border and global coordination projects, working closely with Global compensation, social security and immigration teams.
You will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
* Proven Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility experience, gained within Industry or Consulting
* Strong client engagement and management experience with the ability to develop relationships
* Able to take ownership and use initiative to resolve problems
* Good team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
* Strong commercial understanding
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki for a confidential discussion.