Our client is a progressive and entrepreneurial boutique specialist tax firm in the heart of London. With a focus on exceptional client service this firm has developed a fantastic reputation in London with its clients and intermediaries.
Due to continued demand for services the firm now seeks a Tax Associate for their US Corporate Tax experience. This is a great opportunity to enter a boutique specialist firm with 12-24 months US tax experience and develop yourself into becoming a trusted US corporate tax adviser to high profile firms in the financial services and technology arenas.
• Preparation of corporate, and partnership tax returns (F. 1120 & 1065)
• Preparation of US international tax returns with focus on compliance with emphasis knowledge in Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Technology clients
• Preparation filling of forms such as 5471, 8858, 8938, 8621
You will need to match the following requirements:
• Excellent MS Excel Skills
• Previous experience with CCH Prosystems software
• Bachelors or Masters Degree
• At least 1-2 years US corporate tax experience.
Should you wish to learn more about this opportunity then please apply today.