Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Private Client Tax Manager for their office in Jersey, Channel Islands.
• Manage a diverse UK personal tax portfolio of clients; including high net worth individuals, UK resident non-doms
• Oversee all trust and company UK income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax; working primarily with local fiduciary companies servicing a diverse portfolio of offshore trusts and companies
• Provide ad hoc tax advice in relation to offshore trust structures and private clients
• Manage staff
• Qualified Accountant and/or Tax Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CTA)
• Experience in compliance and advisory work for UK Individuals and trusts
• Experience of UK income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax concepts
• Excellent business development and team skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.