This global media leader and provider of business information has operations in three continents and global revenues exceeding $10bn. With their tax technology team quickly becoming the fastest growing part of the business, the Group are looking to bring on board an indirect tax trained professional with experience in enterprise software implementations.
As a Senior Manager, you will implement and integrate indirect tax software solutions through the phases of project planning, solution design, build, test and rollout.
• Assess implementation processes for improvements and efficiencies across the project management phases
• implement and integrate software solutions through the phases of project planning, solution design, build, test and rollout
• Management of stakeholders on multi-disciplinary tax technology projects
• Manage a small team of consultants
• Creating and building relationships with external partners (Big 4, Global System Integrators).
• Background in indirect tax
• In-house or practice applicants welcome
• Experience working on tax determination engines with understandings of ERP requirements
• Experience in enterprise software implementation, project life cycles and software implementation methodologies
• Experience working on projects involving indirect tax, global trade, ERP systems, supply chain management and logistics
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
• In depth experience of working with large complex clients.
• Chance to travel
• Excellent progression path
• Unrivalled bonus scheme
• Contributory pension scheme.
For a confidential discussion contact Alin Brekke at Nebula Partners.