We are currently seeking a Tax Manager for a rapidly growing technology group, considering an IPO within the near-future. This is a newly created greenfield role, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to own the group’s tax compliance process in conjunction with advisors whilst playing a key role within financial projects.
- Manage the corporate tax compliance process, liaising closely with advisors on the preparation and submission of returns
- Work closely with international advisors on localised tax issues
- Develop and understanding of the UK VAT requirements whilst ensuring compliance
- Assist on all tax related matters.
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified with strong and displayable tax experience.
- Exposure to international tax regimes and desire to expand on this area
- Good communication skills, ability to grow relationships across the business
- Hunger and drive to take ownership of the role and build their own tax team within the next couple of years