Manchester client seeking a Treasury Manager paying £35,000 + Benefits
Your new company
Our client is a highly successful and growing client based in Manchester and we are seeking a talented and ambitious Treasury Manager
Your new role
In your new job you will be responsible for all aspects of treasury including cash flow forecasting and treasury management and be responsible for :
* Ensure treasury controls and processes are documented, robust, effective and up to date
* Daily / Weekly cash flow forecasting to be used in senior decision making process and assistance with internal forecasts and budgets
* Day to day responsibility for managing the cash flow including identifying improvements in working capital management
* Act as cover to ensure daily activities for treasury are completed when necessary
* Assist with any treasury related queries
* Review current systems and processes and be proactive in automating
* Review and improve petty cash and Fair FX process automating where possible
* Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
* Prepare or monitor various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
* Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
* Manage relationships with financial service providers.
* Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues
* Manage, direct, and develop Treasury staff.
* Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have proven treasury experience or have a more generalist finance background but have an interest in moving into treasury.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a basic salary of up to £35,000 plus other corporate benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.