Our client provides specialist insurance solutions for M&A risks. This dedicated team of professionals have backgrounds in the legal sector, investment banking, general industry and insurance.
Tax insurance is part of a wider set of specialist M&A insurance products. These policies are used to support M&A transactions or liquidation of private equity / real estate fund structures. Insurance is commonly used on private equity deals to replace a seller indemnity in response to an identified tax issue.
The market for tax insurance is growing rapidly - many specialist insurers have hired tax underwriters to provide specialist knowledge.
Our client is seeking a personable and ambitious individual to work in their established and growing team. The role will require a tax technical eye and commercial approach. Relocation assistance will be provided if you are open to moving to the Amsterdam area.
* Strong international tax knoweldge, transactions based;
* Transfer pricing experience is a benefit;
* A determination and appetite to drive a business forward;
* Articulate and personable;
* Pro-active with a 'can do' attitude;
* Working knowledge of common tax matters/risks that arise on M&A transactions;
* The ability to understand and analyse tax diligence reports, including matters that you may not have come across before on previous transactions;
* An ability to think commercially and outside of the box.