Our client is a leading Financial Services firm based looking to hire a Corporate Tax accountant to join their team in Ipswich.
This role would suit a newly qualified (ACA, ACCA or CTA) accountant with some exposure to tax compliance and tax reporting looking for a first move in-house (experience in tax is not essential but desirable).
Assist in the preparation of the group's UK Corporation tax returns
* Provide support on researching and analysing tax legislation to resolve adhoc tax queries
* Assist with tax due diligence reports on corporate transactions
* Assistance with Senior Accounting Officer Report (SAO) and the Internal Compliance Process for Group Finance Director signoff
* Assist in monitoring the UK tax compliance processes within set statutory deadline
* Drafting annual and quarterly tax provisions under UK GAAP/ US GAAP
* Draft statutory tax disclosures for audit review and resolve queries that are raised
* Help manage the Group's internal financing arrangements and withholding tax exposures for UK entities
* Demonstrable experience in finance accounting would be desirable but not essential
* Good business and commercial understanding
* Some experience in working in a multi-national environment is advantageous but not essential
* Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Any experience in working with HMRC would be beneficial
* ATT, ACA, ACCA/CTA or equivalent (either full or part qualification acceptable)