A global entertainment group based in West London is currently seeking a Tax Manager to join their well established tax function. Reporting into the Head of Tax, this role will deal with a remit of direct/indirect tax, withholding tax reporting, alongside other interesting international projects.
- Management of direct/indirect tax compliance and reporting process reviewing the compliance process and advising on potential improvements.
- Ensuring the entire withholding tax process is overseen. Including annual certificate’s and treaty forms.
- All tax related matters in relation to all operating companies including investigations and audits.
- Keeping informed of developments in tax legislation and briefing the tax team appropriately
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a withholding tax process. Looking to work for an interesting and innovative company.
- ACA/CTA/ACCA Qualified with 0-2 years PQE would be beneficial
- Ideally applicants will be technical and confident, able to easily build relationships with a variety of personnel
- Personable, hard-working, with a desire to consistently drive improvement.
Start Date: ASAP