Employment Tax Experience ATT - Part Qualified / Qualified
Your new company
Growing and highly successful Practice firm based on the outskirts of Reading.
Your new role
You will work closely with senior members of the team to assist them in the delivery of advisory and compliance client work, in addition to business development activity.
Responsibilities will include :
* Advising on all areas of tax and National Insurances legislation applicable to employers and the ways in which they engage, remunerate, reward and incentivise. Including PAYE, employment status and 'IR35', expenses, benefits, HMRC compliance reviews and independent health-checks, P11Ds, PSAs, Taxed Award Schemes, termination payments, salary sacrifice, National Minimum/Living Wage compliance and the Apprenticeship Levy.
* Direct client contact, and liaison with HMRC and third parties such as law firms.
* Assist senior staff with business development activities and developing the ability to identify potential leads for other departments in the firm.
* Working alongside colleagues in areas such as Outsourced Payroll, Global Mobility Services, Reward Advisory Services, Corporate Tax, VAT and audit.
What you'll need to succeed
* ATT qualification or equivalent or part qualified and eager to progress towards ATT and potentially CTA
* Employment tax experience gained through tax practice, HMRC or in industry
* Passion to learn and support the team with a flexible approach
What you'll get in return
Plenty of opportunity to learn and develop as an employment tax specialist, whilst also gaining a broad understanding of other areas of Employer Solutions and Tax more widely. There is a clear progression path through more senior grades by taking on challenging and varied work with the support of an encouraging experienced team in a stretching but safe environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.