Private Client Tax Jobs, Private Client Senior Manager Jobs, London Tax Jobs
Your new company
Based in the City of London, this expanding Top 20 accounting firm is looking for an experienced Tax Professional to join them as a Private Client Tax Manager.
Your new role
The role offers an exciting opportunity to join a long-established private client team and to play a key role in providing tax advisory services and growing that side of the business. The role involves:
* The provision of personal tax advisory services, with emphasis on the area of non-domiciled individuals and offshore structures; immigration and residence planning, remittance advice and TAA provisions are key areas.
* Business development in the tax advisory area; and
* Over time, the assumption of responsibility for a portfolio of mixed compliance/advisory clients.
For the right candidate the role offers an opportunity to become involved in the running of the department and fast track promotion.
What you'll need to succeed
* A background with a well-regarded private client team is desirable
* The Applicant should have significant experience of advising nondomiciled individuals and offshore trustees, including instructing Counsel
* Experience of Inheritance Tax planning, including cross-border issues is also useful
* A broad knowledge of all personal taxes is essential
* Candidates who can bring additional specialist skills to the
department will be looked on favourably
* Successful candidate will be CTA qualified as a minimum (the firm
will offer study support to applicants wishing to study for the STEP qualification)
What you'll get in return
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
* The ability to 'purchase' extra days leave in salary sacrifice
* Private medical insurance
* Private dental cover at discounted rates
* Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First
* Life assurance (4x salary)
* Season ticket loan (for travel)
* Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
* Pension Scheme arrangements
* Mobile phone contribution costs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.