Senior Tax Manager
Burnham on Sea
We are currently looking for a Business / Mixed Tax Manager or Senior Manager to join the Firm's Burnham-on-Sea office. We are looking for a self-motivated team player, up for the challenge of advising on a range of tax issues for a variety of clients.
In this varied and unique tax role based in Somerset, you will have the opportunity to use your Mixed Tax and Management experience.
Your day to day role will involve the following:
· Reviewing HNWI tax calculations
· Advising on tax planning for HNWI, to include non-doms tax planning advice
· Meeting with clients to discuss their tax affairs and identifying planning opportunities
· Capital gains tax planning for a range of issues such as on the main residence; investment properties; development land tax planning
· Trust tax compliance and planning opportunities
· IHT and estate planning
· SDLT compliance and identifying when particular reliefs might be relevant to a transaction
· Dealing with HMRC aspect and full enquiries, discussing areas of concern with clients and with HMRC and presenting strong, clear arguments in the defence of clients.
In return, on offer is a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package, flexible working pattern.
Salary is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.