Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint a VAT Manager to its Dublin office. You must have Indirect tax experience, ideally from within Ireland and/or the wider EU region.
• Responsible for VAT issues across a diverse range of clients
• Managing the delivery of tax projects
• Reporting to senior management including tax partners
• Accountable for the delivery of client liaison on a day to day basis
• Responsible for winning new work by managing existing clients and winning new clients
• AITI qualified or with a similar professional Tax or Accountancy qualification
• At least 4 years indirect tax experience preferably from within practice
• Possess strong technical skills and willing to further develop them
• Ability to identify areas of risk and carry out effect review
• Client focused and commercially aware
• Ability to build strong client relationships
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.