London Tax Jobs, Corporate Tax Jobs, London Corporate Tax Jobs, Top 20 Accountancy Jobs
Your new company
Based in the City of London, this expanding Top 20 accounting firm is looking for an experienced Tax Professional to join them as a Corporate Tax Senior.
Your new role
Reporting to the the Corporate Tax Director the Corporate Tax Senior will play a significant part in looking after compliance matters for a portfolio of over 300 corporate clients.
Your general duties will include:
* Providing support on tax advisory matters for business owners, as well as helping them to meet corporate tax compliance deadlines.
* Liaising with the accounts team, you will provide guidance and support in preparing tax computations as part of the accounts preparations process.
* Detailed reviews of corporate tax computations on larger and more complex clients.
* Making claims for tax relief on more technical matters such as R&D and capital allowances.
* Supervision of more junior members of the team.
* Direct contact with clients.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be CTA or ACA qualified, with experience working with corporate tax issues. From a personal standpoint you must be a gifted communicator with the ability to explain tax issues in a non-technical manner to clients.
What you'll get in return
The Corporate Tax Senior will receive a competitive salary with benefits including: Discounted rates on private medical and dental cover, subsidised corporate gym membership, life assurance (4x salary) and season ticket loans for travel.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.