Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit an International Tax Manager for their office in Dubai, UAE.
• Participate in international tax engagements
• Demonstrate an understanding of complex tax concepts to present clients with solutions to their issues
• Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
• Be aware of market developments to initiate new products and services for clients
• Help build and develop the international tax team both in Dubai and across the Middle East in general
• Contribute to performance feedback and manage junior staff
• Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting/Finance or Law. MBA, Masters of Tax, JD or LLM in Tax would be an additional plus
• Relevant professional qualification such as CTA, ADIT desirable
• Minimum of 6 Years’ Post-Qualification Experience in a Professional Services environment
• Experience of cross-border taxation within a mature market required
• Good staff management and project management skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.