Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint an experienced Transaction Tax Manager for their office in Qatar.
• Advise global companies on the tax implications of their acquisitions, restructurings, initial public offerings, refinancing or disposals
• Work within a team reporting directly to Senior Manager/Director Level
• Work with different offices to combine knowledge to enable complex cross-border mergers and acquisitions to happen
• Play a key role in developing business
• Manage and develop staff within your team
• Qualified CPA / ACCA/ ACA / CTA / ATT /LLM/ADIT or equivalent
• Minimum of 4 years tax experience gained in a similar environment
• Broad experience in Transaction Tax and due diligence
• Excellent communication skills and report writing skills
• Fluency in English is essential
• Prior experience of Business Development is highly advantageous
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.