Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager for their office in Dublin, Ireland. You will be a part of a fast growing team and practice.
• Emphasis on TP Planning projects including the determination of appropriate intercompany business models and dealing with the Irish consequences of adjustments arising from overseas transfer pricing audits
• Understand a range of complex Transfer Pricing issues and be able to effectively advise clients through your Transfer Pricing knowledge
• Establish and deliver effective Transfer Pricing solutions, products and practical planning services and also working in collaboration with other internal service line teams
• Co-ordinate and manage business development activities, both internally and externally
• Extend the profile of the transfer pricing business within the Irish firm and within the wider global network
• Extensive experience of staff management and team development
• Graduate in accounting, finance, economics or law
• At least six years Transfer Pricing experience within professional services or within a transfer pricing department of a Multi-National Corporation
• You will be a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager ideally in a practice firm, but Industry backgrounds will be considered
• Ability to solve complex transfer pricing issues and deliver solutions
• Strong staff management experience
• Fluency in English essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.