Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Manager for their US Tax Corporate Team based in Hong Kong.
• Provide US tax advisory and compliance services to clients across a broad range of Industry sectors
• Manage multiple client engagements
• Formulate and deliver possible tax planning solutions and tax savings services
• Research, write and review tax advice related to US domestic and international tax matters
• Work closely with internal colleagues across the US, PRC and HK
• Take responsibility for managing, coaching and mentoring team members
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; MS in Taxation or J.D. with taxation (LLM preferred)
• US CPA or licensed Attorney at Law
• A minimum of 6 years US Corporate Tax experience working in a professional services firm and ideally operating already at a manager level
• Experience will include work in corporate and partnership tax compliance and advisory services
• Understanding of US tax accounting issues (FAS109, FIN48)
• Strong planning, research and communication skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal command of English is essential. Fluency in Mandarin is highly desirable but not required
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.