Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Manager for their US Tax Corporate Consulting and Compliance Team based in Hong Kong.
• Prepare and review US Federal and state corporate and Partnership returns
• Manage multiple client engagements and oversee US tax compliance matters
• Manage US tax consulting engagements
• Assist in FACTA-related engagements and provide regulatory updates on FACTA to clients
• Assist in external and internal US Tax training
• Take responsibility for managing, coaching and mentoring team members
• Degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance
• US CPA qualified
• At least 5 years US Tax experience gained within a global accountancy firm or a US Multinational organisation
• Experience in US Corporate and/or partnership tax
• Experience of US Tax compliance and review of US Tax provisions under US GAAP, including ASC 740
• Fluency in English is essential with fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese also preferred (but not essential)
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.