Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm based in the Cayman Islands to appoint US Tax Seniors.
• Provision of high quality US income tax compliance services to clients
• Preparation of complex US tax returns for a variety of clients, individuals and Asset Management Companies
• Conducting special projects and US Tax research on specialised topics and draft technical memos
• Keeping informed on current tax developments and applying knowledge to specific client scenarios
• Assisting in the development of recommendations and plans regarding transactions and structuring
• At least 3 years’ relevant US Tax experience gained within a Global Accountancy Firm, blue chip corporate environment, consultancy or law firm
• At least 3 years’ experience of Funds/ Insurance client work preferred
• CPA designation or, working towards such designation is preferred. May also consider equivalent professional qualification, Enrolled Agent or member of the Bar
• Working knowledge of tax software and research tools such as CCH, RIA and Fastax is desirable
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.