Within this role you will be responsible for co-ordinating and managing a range of TP compliance activity that supports the managing of the businesses transfer pricing standards and documentation.
You will also provide high quality advise to execute TP documentation across different areas of inter-company pricing, as well as business partnering with specific functional areas to provide specialist tax advice on an ongoing basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Prepare strategic, tactical and operational plans in relation to Transfer Pricing documentation.
* Advise on specific aspects of transfer pricing compliance and tax
* Provide specialist transfer pricing support to specific markets dealing with tax authority queries
* Develop an in depth understanding of the Group's transfer pricing policies, commercial operations and the corporate structure
* Acting as a proactive tax business partner to specific functional areas
* Identifying and executing opportunities for the continuous improvement of transfer pricing processes, controls and systems
* Ensuring efficient and effective transfer pricing data management using specific systems
* Co-ordinating, managing and supporting market specific validation projects to support the deductibility of intra-group charges
* Keeping up to date with tax legislation changes globally, that will impact the business
* Making recommendations in respect of such changes due to it affecting both the business and transfer pricing and tax compliance
* Leading and mentoring a small team of transfer pricing specialists and managing the allocation of specialist resources in line with skills and business priorities.
This is an excellent role for an individual who would like to manage a team of 3 juniors, and to be in a challenging yet very rewarding environment.
Please apply ASAP to be considered or get in touch to have a confidential discussion.