Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager for their office in Guernsey, Channel Islands.
• Manage a diverse corporate tax portfolio of clients; including funds, trust companies and banks
• Working on compliance and advisory work including both local and international tax requirements
• Managing and developing client relationships and identifying opportunities for new work
• Supervise staff
• Qualified Accountant and/or Tax Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CTA)
• Experience in compliance and advisory work ideally for Financial Services clients
• Experience of international tax concepts and principles
• Experience of supervising junior staff
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.